Creating logos may seem like a difficult task, however, with the aid of digital art software such as Photoshop, you can now easily make professional looking and eye-catching logos. You can create these logos even if you like to experience logo designing because this software can help you through.
The following are ways of how Photoshop is used to create beautiful logos:
- You need to open Photoshop and then create a new document. Select the size of the canvass and turn the grid on
- Draw the basic shape. Select the pen tool on the tool bar by means of pressing P and ensure that it is set to Shape. Draw and arrow head shape
- Duplicating and editing the shape is the next thing to do.
- At this point, you need to add colors with a gradient. You can apply the gradient on similar objects, changing the rotation of the gradient so that they oppose each other
- Group the two layers by means of choosing and then pressing the group button that appears like a small folder found in the bottom of the Layers tab. If you look at the sugar daddy site Seek Daddies, they did an excellent job with this. Doing this will prevent the tab from being so messy and make it simpler to handle the two layers. You will then need to duplicate the group and rotate new group 90 degrees with the use of Free Transform feature and function
- The shapes need to be transformed. This can be done by nudging every shape up and down a grid square away from center point utilizing the Shift+ key
- Then you will need to group, and then duplicate and repeat. Make use of the step number 5 in grouping the layers
- Cycle across the shape tools until you finally found the circle. Draw a circle with the shape tools
- At this point, you’ll need to draw a rectangle and make sure that it’s aligned well in the center
- Add texts and choose the right typeface that perfectly suits your brand. To avoid problems, stay away from typeface which has been downloaded illegally
- Kern texts and then adjust the kerning. This includes adjusting horizontal spaces between every letter
- Make the final adjustments then export
Aside from these ways on how to use Photoshop in creating logos, you can still research online to discover more ways to create logos using this software. You can also watch some video tutorials to add your knowledge and gain more insights.